The overall goal of the Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety Project is to engage Hispanic youth and parents in culturally and developmentally appropriate activities so that they will adopt safe pedestrian and bicycle safety behaviors.
- To formulate and disseminate strategies that will reach Hispanic youth (grades 3-5 and 6-8) about pedestrian and bicycle safety
- To develop activities for Hispanic children and youth in pedestrian and bicycle safety.
- Facilitators Guide
- Pedestrian Safety Module (Grades 3-5)
- Pedestrian Safety Module (Grades 6-8)
- Bicycle Safety Module (Grades 3-5)
- Bicycle Safety Module (Grades 6-8)